PLC Database is Up and Running
All of you should have received an email about the PLC's new database, as well as instructions on how to log on.
One of PLC's 2018 objectives was to create a PLC database to eliminate some of the paper processes and provide a more efficient system.
The AMO system was chosen. It's a system designed specifically for non-profit organizations and had many of the features that the PLC needed.
Some of the features include:
• management of dues invoicing and payment
• event registration and payment
• tracking of members information
• communication features for PLC members
• integration into PLC's existing websites
• and much more
This system will make your membership processes easier and you shouldn't see any big differences. However, with any new system, there are always a few hiccups. If you run into any issues, please contact Diane Mettler at 360-832-1745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.